Here in Amsterdam, the anticipation of excitement that will be happening in a few days is palatable. A day before the official opening of the IBC, the main European event dedicated to technologies for video enthusiasts, we are seeing a lot of activity.
Back in Paris, the rumors are merely murmurs, but should swell quickly. In a couple of days, IBC will explode in Amsterdam with nearly 60 000 people, mostly professionals, with over 70% of Europeans (if interested, full figures are on the IBC website).
Another fun fact about visitors to this XXL sized lounge : 0.017 % of them come from… Cedexis. Ten people, some already in place in Hall 14 stand M33 will be proudly wearing the Cedexis colors. For five days, we will discuss video performance, evangelize on multi-CDN and multi-Cloud (a topic increasingly popular with video content distributors) and meet other enthusiasts and professionals.
We really really want to talk about our new Video solution. This year’s IBC is going to be a big one – Cedexis decided to improve video performance even more than it already does. The suspense is killing us, but we can’t reveal anything here. But…
We’ll talk tomorrow at the booth and in this blog. But to give a hint, here are some questions that Cedexis will try to answer in the coming days:
- What is the best solution for measuring and optimizing video performance?
- Buffering, advertisements displayed, time spent on site, pages viewed or watched videos … What measures and improves your KPIs?
- How many commercials are too much advertising?
- What performance metrics will your audience accept – and most importantly, how to retain that knowledge?
- What to do when 70-80% of the latency comes from the networks, where you have no control?
- Can I deliver my video content to my Indian and European Internet users with the same quality while controlling costs?
Sooo… Cedexis awaits you tomorrow morning at 10:30, opening time at IBC, Hall 14, stand M33 . You will also come across us in the aisles … and the stands of our partners Deutsche Telekom (Hall 14, Stand L24 and N28) and XStream (Hall 14, Stand F15).
And if you cannot come, do not be discouraged! Meet us here or on Twitter for all of our ads, photos and information about IBC . You can also follow the hashtag #IBC2015, already well supplied. Or go check our newly revised Video Solution Brief!